Fushi Amla Juice 500ml
• 100% wild grown pure Amla Juice
• Rich in Vitamin C; a powerful antioxidant, immune builder and collagen promoter.
• Promote healthy skin and hair.
• Not made from concentrate and preservative free – clean, natural flavour.
• No artificial sweeteners, flavours, or colours.
• Recyclable, light, protected glass bottle.
Fushi Amla Juice 500ml
Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a sour fruit that grows in India and is developed in the wet, hilly territories in autumn. Amla juice has been known in Aryuverda to bring the body into equilibrium and help balance all three doshas – vata, pitta and kapha. Amla juice is considered as the divine fruit for its wide range of benefits. It is a wonderful health juice as it is uniquely rich in Vitamin C content which is 20 times more Vitamin C than an orange.
Amla is also loaded with nutrients such as Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Carotene and Vitamin B complex providing an array of health and beauty benefits. It is also known to be a powerful antioxidant which helps the body from oxidative stress by eliminating free radicals. From the pulp to the seed, Amla is packed with so much goodness that will leave your inner and outward health glowing.
The Vitamin C and antioxidants present in Amla juice, protects you against environmental toxins by enhancing your immunity. Additionally, it may help boost collagen production leaving you skin feeling youthful and healthier.
Amla juice, is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties (3). The fibre in Amla helps digestive health by reducing gut inflammation and stimulating regular bowel movements.
Now that you know the innumerable benefits of Amla juice, you may consider including it into your healthy diet.
Amla is important for:
• Rich in Vitamin C to contribute to immune system support and the skin’s collagen production (2)
• Amla supports immunity and protects against external damage (1).
• Rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties (3).
• Amla juice can help restore energy, soothe the digestive tract and rejuvenate your system (1).
• Promotes Healthy hair growth and a glowing skin.
- (1) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21317655
- (2) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18588964
- (3) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20506691
99.7% Pure Fresh-Pressed Amla Juice -Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), Potassium Sorbate (from berries of mountain ash), Sodium Benzoate (from apples).
Cold pressed & unpasteurised.
No added sugars, artificial colour or flavours