Riddance consists of a head lice comb as well as a hair lotion containing Neem seed extract, traditionally used in Indian culture and Ayurvedic medicine to protect against insects. It is safe for children of all ages – leaving out the youngest members of the family when treating head lice can allow the lice a base from which to re-infest everyone!
How to use Riddance Herbal Head lice Removal Kit
Directions for use:
- Wet hair and apply a palm full of Riddance shampoo. Work the shampoo into the scalp and hair.
- Leave for a few minutes.
- After treatment of hair and scalp with Riddance, comb methodically from close to the scalp to the ends of the hair.
- Wipe the comb frequently onto tissue to examine for live lice.
- After combing has been completed, rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Treatment using Riddance Head Lice Removal Kit should be repeated every day for 4 days and then again after 7 days.
More detailed instructions are provided in the packaging.
Not suitable for those with nut allergies. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid when pregnant due to essentials oils. For external use only.
Water, coconut based surfactant (sodium C14-16 olefin, cocamidopropyl betaine, salt, Neem Seed Extract (Azadirachta indica), ethoxylated sweet almond oil, rosemary, eucalyptus and grapefruit extracts.