1. Cancellation of Order (Returns Procedure)
- Firstly, if you order from pumpernickel-online.co.uk, you have the right to cancel your order up to 28 days following the receipt of an item by contacting Customer Services.
- Secondly, if the item(s) have not been dispatched, we will cancel the order and refund the payment in accordance with our refund/return policy in section 2 below.
- Lastly, if the item(s) have been dispatched to you and you are unable to stop the delivery, you can refuse or return to sign for the delivery so that the item(s) are returned to us. We will refund you in accordance with our refund policy in section 2 below. Alternatively, if you have already taken delivery or collected from in-store, please follow the procedure under ‘Non-faulty items’ in section 3.1 below.
Sometimes you may not be able to part cancel an order. If this is the case, Customer Services will explain this to you.
2. Refund Policy
If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you as follows:
- If you paid by cash and obtain your refund in-store, we will refund you in cash up to a limit of £2,000. For all other refunds of cash purchases, we will send you a cheque.
- If you paid by payment card, we will refund you on the payment card.
- If you paid by Gift Card or voucher, we will refund you on your payment card or send you a cheque.
- In the event of a refund, all points received for the purchase of a refunded item will be removed from your account.
- We will refund the delivery charge in full if you return all items of your order at the same time.
- If you choose to keep some of the items, we will retain the balance of the delivery charge that applies to the items you keep.
3. Returns Instructions
- We hope that you will be happy with your purchase.
- Should you wish to return or exchange an item, please follow the instructions below.
3.1 Non-faulty Items
Please let us know if you wish to return an item within 28 days of receipt by requesting authorization either by email or phone. No refund or exchange can be given for unauthorized returns. Returns must include the invoice number and postcode.
Please note that your right to return an item does not apply to certain items unless the item has a manufacturing fault (see section 3.2 below).
Such items include:
- Perishable items.
- Items that cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (for example, body jewelry and personal grooming products).
You are required to take reasonable care of items. Please return an item in its original and undamaged packaging with all of its components. If an item is returned undamaged in its original and undamaged packaging, we will offer you a refund in accordance with our refund policy in section 2 above.
Furthermore, if you do not return the item as instructed within 28 days of cancellation, we may make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering (or attempting to recover) the item.
Moreover, if you do not return an item after our reasonable attempts to recover it, you will be deemed to have accepted the item, at which point a new purchase contract will be made, and you will be charged for your order at the price then set out on our website. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For some products, we may have different returns policies. For a full list of such products and further details on how to return them, please see Returns or call 01234 348179.
3.2 Faulty Items
- Firstly, if you have any problems with your purchase, we can offer help and assistance.
- Please contact Customer Services on 01234 348179.
- Secondly, for faulty or damaged products, please also send a copy of the invoice that accompanied delivery.
- Failure to show that you have purchased the item from us may result in the items being returned back to you.
- Thirdly, replacement turnaround time may be dependent on the relevant manufacturer’s current availability. We will not accept any claims for losses you suffer during this time.
- If a fault or damage to goods is caused by accident, misuse, or negligence, it will not be covered by our returns policy.
All faulty or damaged goods replacements will be returned to you at your cost.
- If you would like further information about your legal rights, please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau