100% Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil
The world’s first certified organic fish oil, Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is an award-winning premium nutritional oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity.
– Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
– Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fish source. Green practices ensure zero waste and low carbon footprint.
– Soil Association certified; the inland fresh water source ensures complete environmental control.
– Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical or industrial refining and naturally free from heavy metals.
– Pleasant natural citrus flavour.
Each 5ml teaspoon typically provides these naturally occurring fatty acids:
|Organic Scandinavian rainbow trout oil||97.5%|
|Organic orange & lemon oil and organic rosemary extract||2.5%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||370mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||150mg|
|DPA (Docosapentaenoic acid)||50mg|
|ALA (Alpha linolenic acid)||120mg|
|Other Omega-3 fatty acids||90mg|
|Omega 6 (Linoleic acid)||465mg|
|GLA (Gamma linolenic acid)||5mg|
|Other Omega-6 fatty acids||91mg|
|Total Omega 7 (Palmitoleic acid)||340mg|
|Total Omega 9 (Oleic acid)||1279mg|
|ALLERGENS: This product contains fish.|