Most people now know the main symptoms of (Covid-19 )coronavirus infection, and also the general precautions regarding safe distancing and not to be going out unless absolutely necessary. I will not bore you with these but probably worth discussing prevention and managing symptoms. It is now known that this Covid-19 virus attacks your throat initially in most cases, hence it is highly important that we drink lots of hot drinks. Herbal teas make a good hot drink as they have herbs and spices which are soothing as well as good for general wellbeing.
Apple cider vinegar
Additionally, hot water and lemon drank regularly can help clear the throat. This should be increased if you actually start to have a heavy sore throat.
- Apple cider vinegar is a strong anti-bacterial agent possibly
- with added hot water may also be useful as
- it may help to remove the phlegm and get it in the stomach, where the stomach acid should kill the bacteria or even a Covid-19 virus.
- However with caution though as it can be a little too strong for some.
- Other important things to consider are megadose vitamin c therapy,
- it is well known that vitamin c is good for the immune system.
- the immune system needs to be working optimally, a few large-scale studies have started in shanghai recently megadosing of vitamin c.
- Vitamin D again a large initial doses and then continuing on higher than average doses will work on getting the immune system working quicker.
- Indeed in recent years vitamin d’s importance has been well publicized.
- It is also a good idea to stock up on a really good tonic such as the source of life gold,
- it is highly abundant in nutrition and full fills your body’s requirements of most minerals and vitamins
- in a base of superfoods which will give your immune system a good fighting chance.
- Amongst other things that are really good specific to your immune system include,
- Elderberry extract, Olive leaf Extract, and Astragalus.
- Elderberry has been shown to reduce the symptoms associated
- with cold/flu and is known to stop the influenza Covid-19 virus from replicating.
- This is highly important at an onset of flu symptoms and may stop the full attack.
- Astragalus, again shown really good results in terms of cold/flu treatment
- and is thought to increase white blood cell activity. Which is going to be needed for a good defense.
- It is also antistress and can help strengthen the mind as well as the body.
- Olive leaf has had some very interesting results for its antiviral properties
- and is now frequently recommended for immune system enhancement.
One last product that I wish to include here is black seed oil. Black seeds have a lot of historical use in many cultures. I believe it is also mentioned in the bible as a cure and in Islam, it is also highly regarded. Prophet Mohammed has mentioned it as a cure for all illnesses apart from death. It is now being investigated for its therapeutic value. Some very interesting results are being achieved. Three main areas of research include immune system balance, cardiovascular support, as well as protection of cellular function. If you combine all of these benefits, in theory, it covers the main areas of the body that potentially people need help with, hence a really good overall protection.
It is also highly important that we do not over-worry and keep our minds healthy. As stress also has a negative effect on your immune system. There are many ways you can keep stress down, by exercising, having nice hot baths with sea salt, listening to good music, keeping in touch with family and friends over the internet, and above all keeping thoughts positive. If you get more anxious and develop anxiety symptoms then it is important to seek help. Consider, L-theanine which balances serotonin and creates calmness in the mind.