A recent article published highlighted the benefits of Rosemary Oil in terms of boosting brain power. The sales of rosemary oil
What is rosemary oil good for?
- Used in aromatherapy,
- reduce stress levels and nervous tension,
- boost mental activity, encourage clarity
- and insight, relieve fatigue and support respiratory function.
- It is used to improve alertness, eliminate negative moods, and increase the retention of information by enhancing concentration.
rocketed in the recent exam period. Many students find it helps with boosting brain power and helps them concentrate better.
Benefits of rosemary oil
- Muscle function:
- adding a few drops into the bath is very stimulating and revitalizing and wakes up those senses.
- Hair loss:
- due to its stimulating action, it not only nourishes the hair but also helps to stimulate the scalp and helps in hair growth. Many anti-hair loss lotions and potions use it in their preparations.
- If you want to use it for hair loss, mix a few drops of the shampoo on the palm of your hand with shampoo and wash your hair with it.
- Not only will you feel revitalized but also help condition the hair. Come in and see us for more information.\
What are the side effects of rosemary?
- Because of their volatile oil content,
- large quantities of rosemary leaves can cause serious side effects,
- including vomiting, spasms, coma,
- and, in some cases, pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs).