The most popular use of St. John’s wort is to help with feelings of low mood. This may come about when events in your life do not go according to plan – you lose confidence and become more prone to anxiety. At such times you feel that you could benefit from some help to cope with life’s challenges.
Hyperiforce® is an extract of St. John’s wort herb. A licensed traditional herbal remedy used for the treatment of mild anxiety, low mood and other similar symptoms. It is made from organically cultivated, freshly harvested hypericum.
Dosage of Hyperiforce® St. John’s wort tablets
Hyperiforce® used by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
Directions for use:
- 1 tablet three times daily.
- Hyperiforce® St. John’s wort is for oral use only. Do not take more than the recommended dosage. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
- For oral use only.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, diagnosed with depression. if you think you may be depressed or if you are about to undergo surgery.
- St John’s wort products not be taken at the same time as many medicines prescribed by your doctor, hormonal contraceptives, including the Pill and some medicines you can buy.
- Read leaflet carefully before use.
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight may occur in rare cases, especially in fair-skinned individuals.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Hyperiforce® St. John’s wort tablets contain the extract of hypericum obtained from freshly harvested, organically grown herbs.
One tablet contains 66 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) flowering herb (equivalent to 170-305 mg of dried St John’s wort flowering herb). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 68% V/V.
The other ingredients used for the tablet are microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hydrogenated cottonseed oil and colloidal anhydrous silica.