Boost Your Performance with Olimp Vita-Min Multiple Sport Mega Caps
The role of vitamins in the diet of those who exercise is invaluable! Heavy workouts, despite a healthy diet, require extra support. An excellent choice will be the Olimp Sport Nutrition vitamins and minerals complex created based on the extensive knowledge of the Olimp Laboratories pharmaceutical company specialists, as well as based on the latest technological solutions in supplements production and high-quality raw materials.
Olimp Vita-Min Multiple Sport Mega Caps: Unleash Your Potential
Olimp Vita-Min Multiple Sport Mega Caps is a simple and comfortable way of supplementing your diet with the most important minerals and vitamins combined with plant extracts. With such a combination of ingredients, you can be sure that you are on the right track to reach the peak of your own abilities! Choosing the top-class Olimp Sport Nutrition product, highly appreciated by athletes around the world, your body gains additional, professional support during daily demanding and exhausting workout sessions.
Award-Winning Formula for Optimal Results
Discover it by choosing one of the best-selling Olimp Sport Nutrition products! The formula has been recognized at the largest trade show in Las Vegas, where during the SupplySide West exhibition, it won 1st place and received the prestigious CPG Editor’s Choice Award, leaving far behind hundreds of vitamin products from around the world.
Choosing Olimp Vita-Min Multiple Sport Mega Caps, you receive:
- Massive portions of the most important micronutrients for athletes
- Innovative formula of some minerals – Albion amino acid chelate – guaranteeing better absorption, hypoallergenic and gentle on the digestive tract
- Easy and comfortable way to supplement your daily diet with high-quality vitamins and minerals
- Unquestionable support for every physical activity enthusiast, regardless of the chosen discipline
- Support in the proper functioning of the immune system (vitamin A, C, D, and zinc content)
- Help in maintaining the proper energy-yielding metabolism (magnesium, calcium, iron, vitamin B6, B12, C)
- Help in reducing the feeling of tiredness (vitamin B6)
- Beneficial influence on adequate muscle function (vitamin D, magnesium)